The LO-324C Mr. O Series Carbon Fiber Tripod with Built-In Ball from Leofoto is a lightweight and versatile tripod leg set featuring a hollow ball design that allows the center column to be free of the limitation of straight up-and-down movement, adjusting its angle freely like a ball head. This adjustable center column positioning works along with the independent leg spread to allow quick leveling of a tripod head when shooting on uneven terrain. In addition to being easily positioned, the center column is removable and reversible for positioning a camera upside down and low to the ground for low-perspective and macro photography. An included accessory short center column also provides low positioning with a wide leg spread for added stability.
The LO-324C provides a leg height of 1.33m, and a generous height of 1.63m with the center column fully extended. It provides a robust load capacity of 15kg, yet weighs only 1.65kg, and folds to a compact 515mm for storage and travel.
- Hollow, built-in ball for center column movement
- Removable, reversible center column
- Ballast hook
- Included short center column
- Central locking control system knob
- Independent leg spread
- Three leg positions: 23, 55, and 85°
- 10-layer Toray carbon fiber legs
- Reversible 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- 6061-T6 CNC-machined aircraft-grade aluminum components
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 accessory mounting sockets
1 x Leofoto LO-324C Carbon Fiber Flip Lock Tripod
1 x Short Center Column
3 x Stainless Steel Spiked Foot