The Leofoto G20 is a mid-sized 3D geared head offering adjustments on three axes along with a panning clamp mount that accepts Arca-swiss styled plates. It differs from the smaller G2 model in a very important detail, it has a panning not only at the top, but also at the bottom. It sustain hold weight of 20 kg and the head itself comes in weighing 0.68 kg (G2 weighs 0.36 kg). The head is 81 mm high (G2 is 62 mm) and 75 mm wide (G2 is 60 mm). The new head also has a greater range of movement of 15 degrees (G2 10 degrees). A great addition is the two spirit levels located on the sides of the head. It is therefore a larger, more versatile model.
Pair it with any Leofoto ballhead to get quick adjustments, then use the G20 to get precise adjustments for that perfect shot. Be it macro, architectural or telephoto landscapes, the G20 makes precision control easy and fast.
- Panning base diameter: 75mm (QP-70N plate included),
- Stainless steel precision screw and brass slider
- Height: 81mm
- Mounting hole: UNC3/8"-16 (11mm depth)
- Max load: 20kg
- weight: 680g
- -/+ 15 degrees dual axis adjustments
- Horizontal, tilting, vertical 3 axis can be controlled separately