- REVORING features unique self retracting blade technology with threaded ends to secure on the front of your lens
- Each threaded end has been designed to overlap therefore completely removing any possibility of light leak.
- The REVORING Variable Neutral Density has a dynamic range of ND3 to ND1000, in photographic terms, this equates to 1.5 – 10 stops of light control. <Do note for ultra wide angles, cross banding may occur from 5-6 stops onwards>
- All REVORING products are made using Architectural grade Aluminum, keeping it lightweight and tough. The anodized finish also protects the ring from corrosion when shooting outside in unpredicted elements.
- Available in filter thread 37-49mm, 46-62mm, 58-77mm & 67-82mm
- Guide Pin - In addition to the Circular Polarizer inner ring, the Variable Neutral Density outer ring will also feature a guide pin, for improved control and functionality
- Focal Length Guide - There will be a redesign of the Variable Neutral Density markers between “Min” and “Max" to better reflect focal lengths and stops achieved using different lenses
- Optional purchase of Magnetic front cap and rear cap here
Some new features in this video: