The Nodal Ninja 4 is one of the newer pano heads from Fanotec. Replacing the NN5 series, the NN4 is a bit more robust featuring greater precision and build quality. The NN4 features an upper rotator with precise 15 degree positive stops. Currently the NN4 allows only 15 degree incremental locks, which are typical of normal workflows. The upper rotator however can be configured with an initial offset of +/- 5, 7.5, or 10 degree from the horizon, making it perfect for single row spherical panoramas with various fisheye lenses. This pano head is capable of supporting DSLR's (with or without battery grips) and lenses up to 7.7lbs (3.5kg). NN4 is designed to accommodate a wide range of lenses from ultra wide to 100mm focal lengths (35mm equivaalent focal length assuming 25% overlap) . Ideal for anything from 360x180 full HDR spherical panoramas to super high resolution mutli-row gigapixel imagery.
- Attractive dual zippered case
- Default Rotator incorporating interchangeable brass indent rings
- 1 ea 10-12 degree reversible detent ring
- 1 ea 45-60 degree reversible detent ring
- 3/8-1/4 threaded screw adapter
- CP-CP3 Camera Plate included
- Misc parts (washers, hex keys, etc)
- Quick reference guide
Weight 2Lb 9oz (1150gr)
Note: The 16-35mm Nikkor lens is not compatible with both the NN3 and NN4 series pano heads.
Nodal Ninja 4 manual can be downloaded here
Accessories for NN4: