A dedicated 100mm slot in filter solution for the Voigtlander (E-Mount) 10mm F5.6 Hyper Wide Heliar Lens, meant to be used on Sony E mount cameras. Allows 1 guide on holder without vignetting (no rotation of holder), and some vignetting with 2 guides. Do check out the instructions for best understanding on how to use this lens properly.
Filter solution consists of:
- Foam Adapter (box #1) and 4 screws for 1 slot guide
- Haida 100mm Filter Holder and holder pouch (box #2)
The foam adapter was designed to fit on Haida 100mm holder
- No vignette with 1 slot (without rotation, once rotate, vignetting will be induced), possible to mount 2 slots but vignetting will be present even without rotation
- No light leak (with proper gaskets if purchase our Haida ND filters)
- Strong & secure grip and front loaded from lens for quick mounting
- Light weight (Foam Adapter 30g, Holder 60g)
- 3M adhesive was used for foam & adapter bonding, suited for outdoor weathers (from -54DegC to 82DegC)
Credit to Francis Goh of ClubSNAP Singapore for his initial idea in this solution.