A dedicated 100mm slot in filter solution for the Olympus m.ZD ED 7-14mm F2.8 PRO lens. Allows 2 guides on holder without vignetting (no rotation of holder). Do check out the instructions for best understanding on how to use this lens properly.
Filter solution consists of
- Foam Adapter
- Haida 100mm Filter Holder and holder pouch
Lens cap allows the gasket to be mounted and lens and provide some protection while on the move. The foam adapter was designed to fit on Haida 100mm holder
- No vignette with 2 slots (without rotation, once rotate, vignetting will be induced)
- No light leak (with proper gaskets if purchase our Haida ND filters)
- Strong & secure grip and front loaded from lens for quick mounting
- Light weight (Foam Adapter 30g, Holder 60g)
- 3M adhesive was used for foam & adapter bonding, suited for outdoor weathers (from -54DegC to 82DegC)
Download Instructions to using the solution.
Credit to Francis Goh of ClubSNAP Singapore for his initial idea in this solution.